Browse Privately with Wix's Incognito M...
Browsing Privately with Wix’s Anonymous Browsing: Using the internet without disclosing yo...
What is Incognito Mode?
Incognito mode, also known as Incognito Mode: A privacy setting in web browsers that preve... or Tor (The Onion Router): Free software for enabling anonymous... mode, is a feature in most web browsers that allows users to surf the internet without the browser storing any information about the websites they visit. This includes GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation): A regulation intr..., browsing history, and other data that could be used to track online activity.
Why Use Incognito Mode with Wix?
How to Use Incognito Mode with Wix
Here’s a step-by-step guide to using Incognito Mode with Wix:
- Open your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Click on the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner of the browser window
- Select “New Incognito Window” from the dropdown menu
- Navigate to the Wix website you want to browse privately
Using Incognito Mode on Mobile
For mobile users, the process is a bit different:
- Open your web browser app on your mobile device
- Tap on the menu button (usually three dots or lines) in the top-right corner
- Select “New Incognito Tab” from the menu
- Enter the Wix website address you want to visit
Benefits of Using Incognito Mode with Wix
Using Incognito Mode with Wix provides several advantages:
- Ensures privacy and security while browsing
- Allows for a fresh, unaltered view of your website
- Prevents changes made during site management from affecting browsing experience
Here’s a comparison between using regular browsing and Incognito Mode with Wix:
|Incognito Mode with Wix